Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Vacation

Hello! Hope that everyone had a great holiday season, and are enjoying their new years. I have a few pictures that we took on Roatan, and am waiting on more from dad, so hopefully we can get the rest up soon. I guess what I have is just a sneek peek at whats to come! We had a great vacation! The island was beautiful, and I was really happy to just have them here. They came down to town for a few days, and I did my best to give them a taste of life here. I think they enjoyed the sights and food, and more than anything the people. Then we went up north to Roatan, literally paradise. We spend a few days just enjoying each others company, playing cards, snorkeling and swimming, etc. We got daring one day and did canopy tours that consist of putting on a harness and attaching yourself to zip lines and flying over the jungle. Terrifying, but beautiful! The last day we rented a car and did an island tour a la dad, and really got a good picture of what life on the island is like. Its jut like in any other town in Honduras, you just had to go looking for it. Hope you enjoy the pics!



The house we stayed in on the island



2 comments:

Dad said...

Vacation was great and thanks for being an excellent host. I sure had a great experience and thats what it was!

Love Dad

Unknown said...

Wow - just wow! I've looked at pics (your dads too!)and it just looks like one of, or maybe even THE, best vacations ever! It was so cool seeing your family in your Hondorus home and yard! (I wonder if Sef checked Sarah's suitcase for the cat?) And as for the zipline ? W O W ! All kinds of warm fuzzys, love and hugs to you !!!